If you are planning to put a hidden service on the TOR network, you will notice that accessing the service via its default domain name could be tricky due to the fact that it contains random characters in its domain name which finish with the .onion extension. Ji4ka offers experimental GNU Linux GPU based TOR .onion vanity hash generator which can generate private keys based on your desired readable .onion domain name.
The Onion hash generator @ Ji4ka currently has one AMD Radeon RX580 GPU, which provides a decent hash rate for generating .onion domain private keys.
The system runs also a TOR relay node, TOR exit node and example HTTP / SSH hidden service where you can test your generated .onion domain names and make experiments on the TOR Network! Contact us if you want to generate your TOR .onion domain name!
You can do the following:
- Generate vanity .onion names for TOR hidden services
- Generate vanity GPG keys
- Test your generated .onion names by using the Tor relay running on the server.
The system achieves about 2.3 Gh/s (Gigahash) . With this hashrate one can generate TOR onion domain name with 8 characters – about 1 hour, 9 characters about 4 hours , 10 characters for about 48 hours, 11 characters about 3 months.
You can rent the rig for generating your desired vanity .onion domain name and you get the following:
- SSH access to the onion hash generator
- Ability to test your domain after generation
- 24/7 support
Pricing is as follows:
- 1 Day (for generating up to 8 characters .onion domain) – 5 EUR
- 2 Days (for generating up to 9 characters .onion domain) – 10 EUR
- 3 Days (up to 10 charaters .onion domain) – 15 EUR
- 3 Months ( for generating up to 11 characters .onion name) – 230 EUR