Ji4ka’s Hardware Lab is equipped with a CNC Router and Laser engraver, capable of cutting / engraving soft materials such as paper, cardboard, cork, leather, wood, PVC (low power engraving), Anodized aluminum, MDF / PDC home furniture .
CNC Router specs:
- Working area – 18 x 30 cm
- Movement in 3 axis
- Metal aluminum body with three steppers
- Precision 20 microns
- Open Source Hardware
- Open Source software
We have a wide range of materials for your experiments including but not limited to:
- Cardboard paper sheets
- Craft paper sheets
- Cork sheets 1mm and 2mm thickness
- Wooden plates (for box & enclosure design)
- Acrylic 1.5mm and 2mm thickness
The workplaces are equipped with powerful ventilation system so that all the toxic fumes from the laser engraving process are evacuated from the rooms not disturbing the work of the other members.